jueves, 17 de mayo de 2012

Hi, friends! Welcome to my blog. In this blog I will post my school work for Level 1. I will use it to practice writing, listening, speaking and reading. Also, I will share with my peers and people around the world.
city ​​of Maracaibo, Venezuela
My name’s Rosana Moronta but you can call me Rochi. I’m originally. I live in Maracaibo, in san francisco I’m 19 years old and I have a big family. My mom is merchant and t my dad also. have two brothers.

I study graphic design at URBE . My favorite subjects are history of graphic design and techniques of expression. This trimester I am taking 7 classes and I am in the 3rd trimester.

I love being with my family and my boyfriend. My favorite food is pizza, meat. most importantly for me is my family. and I also like going out with my boyfriend and his family.

I do not like violent music.

My dream is to travel to Colombia and visit the city of Bogota.
Of course, I want to graduate from diseñora graphics and be a good degree in my area I also love to learn to speak another language. I aspire to have my own business and have a house, get married and raise a family.

About English, I like to practice it. I think English is interesting. What should I do to practice my English? use a little much and put my social network in English. The hardest thing for me is the pronunciation of English I hope to learn through my practice.
 Well, this is a little about myself. I hope you enjoyed it ... Please leave a comment!


Smile to life and be happy forever!
Rosana Moronta:)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario